This fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord includes the yarn to make Simon the Sheep. Whether you are curious beginners or enthusiastic crafters, this kit contains everything you will need to complete your project.
Crocheted in TOFT pure wool DK yarn, this project makes a soft, long-lasting and cuddly character that makes an ideal gift for children and adults alike.
The kit includes the following yarns and materials in the required quantities:
- 75 g of TOFT's luxury pure wool DK in "Cream"
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A soft grip 3 mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Premium polyester toy stuffing
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet with links to TOFT's 'how to' YouTube videos
Please note that the pattern uses British crochet terminology.
TOFT's luxury pure wool DK
100% UK wool, spun in Yorkshire.
When finished your character will be approximately 18 cm / 7" high when in the sitting position.
SKILL LEVEL 1
This kit is suitable for complete beginners.